The 90/10 Principle

I was just looking at my old emails and I came across this presentation. At first I did not realize what was it until I have gone over the complete presentation by Stephen Govey. It was only then that I remember what was it all about.

What is the 90/10 Principle? It is

10% of life is made up of what happens to you

90% of life is on how you react

We have no control over the 10% in life, but the remaining 90% is determined by your reaction.

The presentation have provided a very good real life situation on this principle. Go thorugh the presentation and it will change your life forever.

About the Author

Ver Pangonilo
A Filipino Engineer, Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) - Australia and Professional Electrical Engineer (PEE) - Philippines with extensive experience in concept select, front-end engineering, HV & LV detail design, construction and commissioning of Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Area electrical installations in water and waste water pipeline and pumping facilities, offshore platforms, hydrocarbon process plants and pipelines including related facilities. Hazardous area classification and design certification (UEENEEM015B, UEENEEM016B, UEENEEM017B).
Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com