- FINE. A word used by women to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up
- FIVE MINUTES. If she is getting dressed, that means one-half of an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
- NOTHING. This is the calm before the storm. This means somethingÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in "FINE".
- GO AHEAD. This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It.
- LOUD SIGH. This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to#3 for the meaning of nothing).
- THAT'S OKAY. This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistakes.
- THANKS. A woman is thanking you. 'Do not question or faint'. Just say you're welcome. (That is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - which is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "You're welcome" - that will bring on a 'whatever'.)
- WHATEVER. Is a woman's way of saying 'Disappear mate!
- DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I'VE GOT IT. Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For woman's response, refer to #3.
Source: Brisbane Circle magazine